This page includes interaction notes for each matchup. It is suggested that you check the external link provided on each matchup to see what combos work and to see any other matchup specific information is needed. Here is the main page of Kazuya's matchup website made by Architect: http://kazuyamishima.com/
LSK in neutral is good. Reflects projectiles that Banjo has to shield which gives free shield pressure, jump over which gives a free anti-air if he jumps aggressively, or hits. All of these lets Kazuya approach which is what he wants in the matchup. If LSK hits Banjo it combos into EWGF at 0 or starts juggles.
*Tough Body works on some hits of NSpecial
- Reflect only works on the first part of FSpecial before it spins in place. Can't react to the throw. Reflected FSpecial combos to FSmash for a KO.
- Jab 1 > Jab 2 > GoH is true on Mythra because Foresight only activates on attacks.
- Don't grab after shielding DTilt
- Don't try to reflect arrow. Just not worth it because of the timing mixups
- Dash Attack is good to get past arrows
- Best to just parry projectiles
- Don't go to PS2 but maybe go Battlefield
• Controls • FAQ •
• Movement • Offense • Defense •
Detailed & Advanced Information
• Damage/Knockback • Frame Data Explanations • States of Play • Universal Strategy • Esoterica •
• Patch Notes • Tier Lists • Alternate Resources • Discords •