Fox's iconic attack is his dragdown forward air into jab lock. Once your fair has started and connected with the aerial opponent, press down on your direction stick. That makes you land faster while the opponent tumbles. A fast enough reaction allows to continue with a jab lock, that you may conclude with a smash attack.
High Percents / Kill Confirms
Two kill confirms:
- Press your neutral air long enough before hitting your opponent, and the opponent hit by that lingering nair will still be in hitstun state as you rush and execute an Up smash.
- At high enough percents, if the opponent is near the edge of the arena, you may hit with a dash attack and follow up with a backair.
• Controls • FAQ •
• Movement • Offense • Defense •
Detailed & Advanced Information
• Damage/Knockback • Frame Data Explanations • States of Play • Universal Strategy • Esoterica •
• Patch Notes • Tier Lists • Alternate Resources • Discords •